Saturday, January 23, 2010

When DailyBooth Fails, Everybody Wins

Q:When can 8 random people get their pictures next to meekakitty?
A:When the Fail Whale comes for a visit.

I admire DailyBooth for taking much of the anonymity out of the web. DailyBooth encourages the young, old, shy and bold to put their face(s) on the internet. However, there are times when it seems that DailyBooth just can't handle the traffic of it's massive amount of users.

I've personally only seen the site fail twice. To be honest, I'm glad I was there when it did. They've managed to even do something unique and entertaining for the downtime.

DailyBooth Fails AGAIN!

Dailybooth Failure

The collage of photos shows a humble admittance on their part. It is symbolic and epic. It proves that the creators of the site know what makes them successful is the users. I have great admiration for them, because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment